<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

giles is dreamy... 

...at least my iPod and iTunes think so.

While riding the bus into work this morning, I was listening to my lovely iPod, as I am wont to do while riding on the bus. And my lovely iPod decided that it really, really wanted me to listen to Music for Elevators, which I bought several years ago whilst in the throes of my deep Anthony Stewart Head crush.

(I still think he's impossibly yummy, mind you. It's just, now that I have my own nummy treat of a boyfriend, I'm a little bit more in control of my celebrity crushes.)

Oh, the iPod would toss in a few non-Tony Head songs, to throw me off the track, but I could tell what it was up to. Not that I minded - his voice is sublime and the music is good (even if I find the lyrics a bit on twee side).

But, once I sat at my desk and started up my iTunes, it immediately started up with It Doesn't Matter by Allison Kraus and the Union Station, which I got from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Album. And that august TV show featured, of course, Anthony Stewart Head. Soon afterwards the iTunes also chimed in with Music for Elevators songs.

Of course, now that I'm writing about it, the iTunes has decided to explore some of the other artists I have loaded up, such as Simon and Garfunkel, Richard Thompson, Laura Cantrell, Sligo Rags and Emmylou Harris. But I just bet that, a few minutes after I post this entry, iTunes will be swooning over Tony Head again.

At least Apple products have good taste...

Labels: , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...