<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

hooyah! 

No, I haven't been around. Yes, I'm a bad lil' blog mama. Yes, I will no doubt be cast into the fiery pits of the deepest hell reserved for bloggers who neglect their blogs and loyal readers.

Despite the above paragraph, I'm still not really around. But I just had to drop by to express my deep and abiding love for Judge Richard Kramer of San Francisco County's trial-level Superior Court. Why? Because he has ruled that California's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional. It almost makes me wish Judge Kramer were a woman so that I could properly express my love for him by asking him to marry me. But then I remember that I already have a wife.

What? Just because I'm a straight woman I can't have a wife or two? How wrong is that? Harumph!

Also, as reported by Jim, there's a new blogger in town: Brian of brioSphere I've met him before and I'd posit that he's got some interesting things to say. Also, I've heard a rumor that he's a good kisser, but I ain't saying where I've heard that. Because I'm a lady and ladies don't divulge their sources.

I'll try to be back soon!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...