<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

roots so strong... 

...they're spreading into the septic pipes of my mind.

More interesting political debate going on in the comments of Friday's entry, but right now I have neither the time or the energy to address it, as this is a seriously booked-up weekend. Perhaps in a few days.

Right now I should be in a shower, getting ready for my improv class, but I'm wondering if my funny will be accompanying me. Whilst out with NewYorkWriter and her husband last night I found out a previously unknown tidbit that has taken root in the rather predominate obsessive side of my brain and refuses to be dislodged. Again, I'm violating journal principles by refusing to divulge the nature of this tidbit, but while it's something I probably need to know, it doesn't make me happy, it's making me want to stay home and stew instead of going to improv class and meeting up with Boychik afterwards and it's causing me to question my previous tentative decision to attend the BookCrossing MeetUp. Various circumstances freed up my usually booked Tuesday and the timing suggested this would be the perfect time to go again, especially since I've been feeling really good about a number of parts of my life thus far in 2005 and I'd been thinking that my good feelings could carry me through an evening which might be slightly awkward.

Now? I'm not so sure.

On the plus side, last night I won ten complimentary passes for Improv Olympics in Hollywood - a $100 value! Comedy outing anyone?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...