<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

bits o' sticking stuff... 

...not that I know what that title means.

Tonight was going to be my night to hang at home. Making a few phone calls, writing today's entry - just generally kickin' and chillin'.

Until Sarriah called with an offer I couldn't refuse: a screening of Farenheit 9/11, followed by a Q & A session with Michael Moore. Considering my feelings after the last time I saw the movie, y'all can bet I jumped on that offer faster than Britney Spears on a skanky back-up dancer. So that's where I'll be tonight. Yea!

(I'll be at the screening, I mean, not with Brit and her skanky back-up dancer. Because that's just a world full of Eeeww...)

Y'all will just have to accept this as today's entry. Sorry, my darlings!

In not so good news, though I am against the death penalty, I'm tempted to say this woman should be shot.

But because I'd like to end this entry on a happy note, in super good news, Pamie and her comedy partner-in-crime Liz have taken Letters Never Sent all the way. If that doesn't deserve a hearty congrats and a Woo-Frickin'-Hoo, I don't know what does.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...