<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

i have an illness... 

It's serious and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I often feel this urge, this deeply ingrained belief that if there isn't something new up here whenever my regular readers stop by, then I'm letting them down. Never mind that I don't know who visits when or how often. I have a counter, but that doesn't necessarily tell me such things.

So because I felt the need to put something up, I am currently doing so. Even though it's really about nothing at all. Because I am a sick little girl. But I'm sick because I love my readers thiiiiiiiisss much!

But I will say that I've just started reading Speaking With the Angel, which is a collection of short stories edited by Nick Hornby (my newest favorite author) and I'm liking it so far. Included in the stories is one by the ever so lovely Colin Firth, which I've not yet read, but I am definitely curious about. Oh, I hope he writes as well as he acts!

Yeah, that's it. Nothing more. Nothing to see here, people, keep moving along...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...