<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

fuck me gently with a chainsaw... 

(FYI - I know the title has nothing to do with the post, but it's a phrase I'm fond of. Plus that's what went through my mind when I re-read what I referenced below.)

Last night I was going through some of the pages on the old journal and stumbled across this fervent hope. Looks like my wish was in vain.

Let's see what we can do about helping that to end, shall we? Take a gander at Project Vote Smart. Now, I'm horribly lazy. I can never get through the voter pamphlets that are mailed to me. So this website is a godsend to voters like me, who want to be informed of all pertinent histories of the candidates, but start dozing when faced with the language used.

I think I want to marry Project Vote Smart and have its babies.

Also, if you're a progressive, liberal or undecided voter thinking about voting for Nader (as I have in the past), mosey on over to Don't Vote Ralph. I hate voting against a candidate, as opposed to for a candidate, but I believe that it's absolutely necessary in this election year.

While y'all are at it, Take On Tom Delay, especially if you happen to be citizens living in District 22 (in Texas). The arrogant fucker has got to go.

*************************


Newsflash: I still would like to fuck Jon Stewart. I've been catching up on The Daily Show and he is one smart, cute, funny mo-fo. I know he has a wife and a newborn baby, but we could go to Utah. It's supposed to be pretty. Just think of it: Jon Stewart, his wife and baby, Project Vote Smart and myself with our 2.5 kids, my cats and, well, why not a dog too? All cozy in a nice little home in Salt Lake City.

Paradise.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...