<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

seems okay with it... 

...Pluto, I mean.

Y'all know I have some Pluto issues. I don't know why I'm so attached to that lil' planet, but I am. In December I took HSTeacher and his kids on a tour of JPL, where I discovered in the observation gallery of the mini-mission control room that someone had removed Pluto from the solar system display. I just about lost my mind over it (though calmly - no need for the kids to think their father's girlfriend is a complete nutjob).

Oddly enough, Pluto seems to be taking it better than I did.

Venus may be my ruling planet, and I love her and all, but I knew Pluto was a cool celestial body.

No wonder I've been taking this demotion so hard.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...