<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 02, 2007

this is just a test... 

Can you name all 50 US states in 10 minutes? I could, but it wasn't easy (it took me 8:05 minutes) and I had to cheat for the spelling of Massachusetts.

I used to be so much better at all of this. States, capitals, Canadian provinces, countries - in my childhood I was a geographic force to be reckoned with. Now? I'm lucky if I can remember if a particular street is east or west of me. And if you take me out of the San Fernando Valley or my comfortable neighborhoods, I can't even remember which way is north, south, east or west.

The brain, she be a-goin'...

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...