<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

cruelness personified... 

...not that they realize it.

Not only are caffeinated drinks playing holy havoc with my oh-so-freking-delicate body right now, but even decaf coffee and decaf green tea seem to be sending my head into spirals of light-headedness and my heart into a thumpy little dance. Since I've rarely had coffee and tea for the caffeine, it kills me that such taste delights are now out of reach.

When I walk down the hall at work in the morning, smelling all the fresh cups of coffee brought in my various co-workers, I feel my face start pouting and I struggle to restrain my whimpering.

So not right.

At least hot chocolate hasn't turned against me.

Yet...

Labels: , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...