<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

political geekery... 

I've been a geek for so long and on so many different fronts that it should come as no surprise to anyone that I've added "political geekery" to my repertoire.

Case in point:


After voting this morning I walked by a Yum Yum Donuts and saw this bag o' donut holes as I ordered a coffee and egg and cheese bagel sandwich. So I purchased it (for a whopping $1.50!), brought it to work, and made up a cute little sign for the bag. It now sits on the ledge in my cube, waiting for folks to partake in its electiony goodness. Thank heavens my monitor shields it from my sight.

Too bad I couldn't get red, white and blue sprinkles...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...