<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

yeah, right... 

"I'm going to bed early tonight!"

How many times have I said those words over the last couple of weeks? Don't know. Lost count. And always something happens that prevents it: errands to be run after work, political stuff to do, calls to make, Daily Show and Colbert Report to watch. I just can't seem to get to bed before 11:30pm (on a good night). And since I'm supposed to be up by 5:30am and out of the house by 6:30amm well, you can imagine how tired I get. (You can also imagine how many times I don't make it out of the house by 6:30am.)

So the last two nights, I finally made it to bed early - Monday around 8:30pm and last night around 9:30pm.

Victory!

Except, not so much.

Monday I woke up at 10pm, couldn't fall back to sleep, so I called up HSTeacher. I've gotten into the habit of calling him at night, so I'm thinking my subconscious decided that I couldn't properly sleep without talking to him. So I did. Until 11:38pm.

And last night? We spoke around 9pm for only about fifteen minutes (which was fine because we were both tired and he'd had a very long day), then I rolled over and went to sleep. At about 10:30pm my cell phone rang. It was a dear friend I hadn't talked to in a long time, returning my earlier phone call. When we rung off I looked at the time. 11:32pm.

Oy. And vey.

Tonight! Tonight I'm going to sleep ear...

Oh, who am I kidding?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...