<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

this will be fun... 

I'm a sick girlie today.

Well, I was sick yesterday, too, but I wisely stayed home and slept a good portion of the day in an effort to keep the cold from entrenching itself further. It hit me fast and hard Monday afternoon.

Today I decided to come into work (which may not have been the smartest move I've ever made), but I can't interact with one of my bosses very much because his wife hasn't been too well lately and he can't risk getting sick, then getting her sicker.

So we've decided to conduct business via email for the time being - at least until I'm not very contagious. I have no idea how long that'll be. But I think tomorrow I need to bring in some latex gloves.

Thank heavens I carry hand sanitizer with me - a product of the last time I was pretty sick, after coming home from DC.

It'll be an interesting few days, no doubt about that...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...