<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 07, 2006

pimpin' for the man... 

A couple of weeks ago, the dreamy Steven Amaya (he of the late and dearly lamented Evaporation) emailed me to let me know about his latest project - podcasting - and bade me take a listen. Unfortunately, due to my nearly superfluous home computer and a reluctance to play anything on my work computer that wasn't music, I could not do so.

Until yesterday.

The g-ds that are Apple enabled me to subscribe to his podcast on iTunes and to download all eight episodes, three of which are currently residing on my iPod. Now that I've listened to those, I'm going to remove them and download the remaining three (the first two episodes were listened to while I walked around lab during lunch, to be removed - hey, the iPod is only 1GB and I got a lot of music on there) and listen to those on my way home tonight.

And here I am today, and I sayeth to you, go and listen to The Membrane. Enjoy Steven's mellifluous voice. Marvel at how very professional the episodes sound. Laugh and cry and lift The Eyebow of Fascinating at his ruminations and those of his interviewees. And try your damnedest not to wriggle your hips and butt to the music.

I dare you. No, I double dare you to resist the music. It cannot be done.

The Membrane. It does a body good.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...