<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 08, 2006

it was forty years ago today... 

...that "Man Trap" was first broadcast on NBC. I was a wee slip of a four month old, barely aware of anything that wasn't food, sleep or poop related. Therefore I had no idea that the flickering images on the screen that evening would actually factor into my life in any way, let alone be the focus of one of my three obsessions that carried me through a somewhat troubled, and painfully shy, teenhood.

Thanks, Star Trek. We're forty together. I gotta say, that's pretty cool.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...