<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 06, 2006

requiem in pace 

Yesterday morning my beloved cat Noel died of unknown causes. He was nearly thirteen years old.

He was a Christmas present in 1993 from the Ex - a 10 week old ball of fluff, all ears and attitude:

Christmas Eve 1993 - Kitten Noel

He was a curious fellow, always getting into things:

What's in this basket?

But he also just loved hanging around:

Feeling Groovy

Noel saw me through a lot of unheavals over the last thirteen years. Though I love the other cats, he was my special "Mama's Boy".

There won't be a morning that I wake up where I won't miss his big body curled up against my tummy. There won't be a day where I won't miss our little nose kisses.

I love you, Noel sweetie. I'll always miss you.

Noel - January 2006
Noel Stanley Bobtail
October 1993 - August 2006


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...