<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i think i've lost my mind... 

Why? Because I'm actually taking a two hour fitness class. Four times a week. From 8-10am. At a school that takes me an hour and a half to get to on the bus, which means I leave my house at 6am to make sure I arrive on time. While trying to recover from an injured ankle and the flu.

I'm crazy.

I've talked to the instructor, though, and she's agreed that I shouldn't push things too hard right now, at least until I feel better. And even though I worked my ass off this morning, even with just the initial evaluations, I feel pretty good. The instructor is a bit of a corny goof, but in a very cool way. She likes to have fun and likes to encourage everyone, but she's not going to be easy on us. Which is exactly the type of instructor I like and the type that I need, especially when it comes to fitness.

Even better, once a week we get to walk to the beach, which is about three or four miles away, and do a workout in the sand. How cool is that?

Okay, I'm not going to be liking the mile run we will also be doing once a week, but I know I can do it. Or at least a mile very-fast-stroll.

As for my other class, it looks like most of it will be stuff that I already know, but there looks to be new things for me to learn near the end of the course, so that's of the good.

I think I'm going to like this whole school thing. At least, if I can actually be out of the house by 6am each morning.

Please kill me now.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...