<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

doing the meme tag... 

Jim had the nerve to tag me with a two month old meme. The nerve! Still, I have been tagged, so here it goes:

"Back in late '97 or early '98, during my early days with the good ol' internet, I've had poetry published online, but later realized 1) most of my poetry kind of sucks [excluding the one that was published - that wasn't too bad] and 2) the site that published it will publish just about anything and still looks like it was created in '96."

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Now who do I tag? But how about: Grace, Sarriah, Ray, Grainne and, well, I can't think of a fifth right now. My brain is tired and my other blogging friends tend to not do memes (then again, Sarriah doesn't really either). So four it shall be.

Have fun!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...