<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wanted: evidence of dorkism... 

...and I've found it!

I'm excited because over at Progressive Democrats of America my back can be seen in the first picture on the current update of the index page. The chick in the black suit and heels with the off-white bag? That's me! I know the bag doesn't go with the outfit, but it was the only tote bag I had and it is a PDA tote bag, so there is some connection.

More pictures can be found at Greyling Gentry's Flickr Page, a number of which include me. My favorite? Me as a woman on the go. I'm on the end, having a particularly bad hair day. But I'm on the move, baby! Can't stop me! I'm like a smiling, bad-hair-day shark! And, as always, my camera instinct flashed on, causing me to unwittingly be the only person in that picture to look at the camera instead of listening to Mimi Kennedy.

I'm such a freaking ham.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...