<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 12, 2005

Here I Am... 

...ending my second week at JPL, and allow me to say, I'm still super jazzed. Nothing I do is directly related to science, as it's administrative/customer support for the internal education of employees and contractors (JPL is big on promoting education and giving its employees the tools to do their jobs well - what a concept!), but walking around the lab grounds fills me with a thrill and sense of wonder, much like how I felt the first time I worked on a studio lot or when I worked on Sunset after a lifetime spent in a suburb of one kind or another. Surreal and pretty much at home. I already feel comfortable with my co-workers, which is great.

I'm liking this whole JPL thing. It's all good.

(I've got two other entries written in my notebook, done during a rare slow time last week, but I haven't had the time to type them in here. Hopefully soon.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...