<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

so i lied... 

...so sue me.

I have been working on my Sacramento trip entry, but it's taking longer than I anticipated. Mainly because I don't seem to have much patience for sitting at a computer these days, but also because my mood has been rather low this week, so I haven't felt like writing.

Maybe it's because, after the excitement of last week, I'm feeling a bit of a letdown. Maybe it's because I'm evaluating my lovelife (or lack thereof) and drawing conclusions I've been fighting against, but I may have to face up to. Maybe it's because the last check from my former employer was expected today but it didn't come in the mail, so I'm getting stressed out because I really needed that check TODAY and waiting one more day (I hope it's only one day) is really fucking up some plans, since I was planning on shopping today for BabySis's baby shower tomorrow and I can't do that when I have no money with which to shop, not to mention other plans I had for today and tomorrow.

So yeah, my mood isn't the best right now. But after I post this I'll post day one of Sacramento, so that at least something is up that isn't all pissy.

Don't mind me, I'm just very annoyed with life and humans at the moment...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...