<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

photoblogging... 

Man oh man, I'm gonna be obnoxious for a little while. At least until the novelty of a camera phone wears off. Bear with me - I'm actually writing an entry at the moment, but it's not ready for public viewing. Until then, on with the photos!


This is Noel, my oldest cat. Not a good picture of him, but it was taken this morning, so it's a recent one. He's almost 12 years old and is the grumpy old man of the bunch.


Here's Matisse, the second oldest at about 10 years old. Also taken this morning. I need to take kitty photos in better light. And I still need to take pictures of BJ and Edison. Perhaps tomorrow.


The Pacific Design Center, in the neighborhood in which I work. Some people hate this building, some like it. I think it's rather neat looking, but I've been known to have odd taste. So sue me.


Because I like to save the best for last, here's GruvLoungeGoth (a nickname that's got to go - it doesn't really describe him). I took it today during lunch, catching him completely unawares. Still, I think it's a really good photo of him. He doesn't agree, but was gracious enough to allow me to post it. The only GruvLoungeGoth accoutrement missing is his smile. Shame too, 'cause it's a nice one. Perhaps I'll capture it another time. He likes this one better anyway: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have I annoyed y'all sufficiently yet?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...