<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

not such a good thing... 

Saturday and Sunday mornings, as I was getting ready for the day, I listened to Superhero by the talented, twisted and cute Stephen Lynch (about whom I've previously written), as a way to get me all happy and jazzed for the exciting convention days ahead. I'm now thinking perhaps that wasn't such a good idea.

Why? Because I have been mentally singing several songs ever since, trying not to sing them aloud.

"But why not sing them aloud, Carol? Just go ahead and break into song while walking down the street! I'm sure no one will mind!"

Well, ya see, the lyrics are really not ones I'd want to be heard singing. I mean, I don't know about you, but busting out with lyrics about a naughty Catholic priest, or being caught masturbating by one's dad, well, that's not really what I want to be heard singing in public, even if I am in excellent voice this week.

Thank heavens I know a lot of Sondheim songs to temporarily chase the Lynch songs away...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...