<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

yippee! whee! 

My phone is fixed, my phone is fixed! Praise be to Yahweh and Yoda, my phone is fixed!

Four days with no dial tone. Four days with no home internet access (yes, I have dial-up and yes, I love living in the 20th Century). It's been unbearable. But now life can start anew.

Is is me, or is the fledgling spring air smelling especially sweet today?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...