<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i'm a gnome? 

I'm going to confess something. Something deep and dark. I would hope that y'all won't judge me negatively for this:

I've never played Dungeons and Dragons. And I've always wanted to.

I just thought it always seemed like so much fun, creating characters and going on adventures. I've known a number of gamer geeks in my day and sort of envied them for participating in what I felt I had missed out on. Once upon a time, back when I was going to Pierce College, GruvLoungeGoth had started helping me put together a character (half-elven, of course, and I think she was more warrior than princess, but I don't remember), but that was as far as I'd ever gotten.

But now I know, had I continued down that path, I would not have been a half-elven female warrior (lifted with extreme respect from Chris Naze):

I Am A: Neutral Good Gnome Bard Ranger

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Find out What D&D Character You Are, courtesy of Zinious Software corporation


Well, it does sound about right, but a gnome? *sigh*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...