<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

beautiful music... 

So many people make fun of those of us TV viewers that are channel hoppers. As if there is something wrong with someone who has no patience for commercials. But sometimes channel hopping will bear incredibly succulent fruit.

To wit: thanks to my channel hopping nature, right now I am listening to a marvelous concert - Celtic Woman. Five very talented women - four singers and a violinist, just blowing my mind and my heart. The singers all have achingly gorgeous voices. The types of voices that make my own voice ache for not possessing such purity of tone and breadth of range. Envy wars with pure enjoyment, but the enjoyment wins out, as it must, as it always will when presented with such stunning musical beauty.

Now the violinist playing and my heart is breaking in two. Considering that my favorite musical instrument is the violin, I think it is time to go and surrender myself completely.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...