<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

that sounds about right... 

Borrowed from the Spanglelicious Jo:

I am nerdier than 29% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


It's very true...
*************************
In other news, Patrick is back! I've been an avid reader of his for a very long time, so when he discontinued his old blog almost a year ago, I was a very sad puppy. He was one of the journalers/bloggers I always identified with the most and he always had a way of writing that brought me vividly into his world.

Now that he's back, I'm a happy little girl again. Whee!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...