<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

a question for the gentlemen... 

I'm aware that y'all possess these dangly bits that tend to be highly sensitive. But, as a rule, are they so sensitive that an average-sized man could conceivably not sit comfortably unless his legs were spread so wide he takes up two bus seats? Because I'm thinking, not so much. Especially if his pants are so big he could fit a whole other person in there. I'm pretty sure that there's plenty of air circulating down south. And I sincerely doubt his package is so big that one bus seat simply can't accomodate it. Because I've seen pretty big packages and, even when fully excited, one bus seat would be just fine.

I mean, I'm not asking the guy to cross his legs or his ankles or anything. While I know that many men have no problem crossing their legs, I can see where that might be a little tender, to the macho ego if nothing else. But this need to splay oneself? I just don't get it.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...