<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

noggin plugs... 

I've made frequent jokes about the size of my high forehead. I've referred to it as a fivehead, sometimes even an eighthead. I can fit my entire right hand on my forehead and I don't have delicate hands. I've even said that I could use my forehead as a billboard.

Too bad someone else has beaten me to it.

Granted, I'm not sure I'd want advertising on my forehead for an entire month, especially now that I'm trying to meet new people and expand my horizons. But for nearly $40,000, it certainly is tempting.

I think my forehead would be perfect for Ross ads. Or perhaps Amoeba Music...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...