<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

it's tough... 

...trying to figure out where to go, what will do the most good for the neediest. Especially when one's budget is limited.

It's easy enough to take the money one wants to give to a worthy cause and send it to whatever has grabbed national and international headlines. And there is nothing wrong with that. It's understandable. I've done it myself. Because the tsunami is a tad personal for me, that's where I've turned recently.

But my dear SisterFriend Linda recently reminded me, via her own blog, that others need our help too.

She donated towards Sudan refugee relief via War Child and the Red Cross. Definitely good places to start. When my next paycheck comes, I shall be sending a few dollars their way myself. It won't be much, but I hope it'll help.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...