<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

if only... 

... I had a fair amount of disposable income, I would so bid on this. Then again, I don't know if I could actually talk to Tony Head for thirty minutes - or fifteen minutes, for that matter - without turning into a blithering idiot.

Just as well I'd already spent a few minutes in his gracious presence. Seriously, the man is one of the most gracious people I've ever met and I only spoke with him for about ten minutes. I tried very hard not to be a total fangirl (this was mid-way through Buffy's seventh season). I think I did an okay job at it, too - the alcohol I had before meeting him helped a bit. Plus I made him laugh. I love making people laugh.

And yes, he's just as sexy in person. *growl*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...