<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 06, 2004

could it be? 

A post from Carol? Less than a week after her last one?

Well, sort of.

Before I go any further, I'd like for y'all to say a few prayers/keep in mind/send positive mojo to the parents of one of my friends. In keeping with not wanting to document the lives of others unasked, I won't say her nickname (though she has been mentioned here a few times), but her parents were in a very bad car accident over the weekend and the last time I spoke with her she was, naturally, very shaken up and flew back home to be with them. I don't know what their current status is. I'm not the type to pray at the drop of a hat, but I have been praying for them almost non-stop since I heard. I know some of y'all aren't the praying types, what with being atheists and all, but please at least keep them in your thoughts. I'm of the belief that every little bit helps.

Thank y'all for that.

In other news, I'm still sick, still trying to rest up. Which is what I did all weekend long. Rest, nap and watch the rest of Firefly.

(BTW, I can't believe I missed it the first time around, I'm happy that TheFirst lent me his DVD set and I'm eager for the movie. Unlike most shows of this sort, there's no one man I've fallen in crush with. Normally it would have been Wash, 'cause he's cute and funny and all, but his near-absence of eyebrows disturbs me. Oddly enough, I'm most drawn to Mal, even though I almost never go for the pretty lead guy. I'm really liking Zoe, though. Gina Torres didn't do much for me in Angel, but she's all kinds of kick-ass in Firefly. Yowza! Oops, got off track there, now where was I? Oh yeah...)

So. Anyway. Today isn't going to be a full-fledged post exactly, but I wanted to say that I will be posting more often over the next month. Mainly because I once again joined Holidailies. Which means starting tomorrow I have to do my damnedest to post every blessed day.

Oh. My. G-d. What have I let myself in for?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...