<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

bad lil' girl... 

...yes, I have been.

Not in the "Killed a man in Reno for his pie/kicked small puppies/slept around and around" way (though I'm starting to miss how I used have sex on a more frequent basis - I can't believe I've been celibate since March - not the longest I've gone without sex, but still...).

Nope, I've just been sleeping too little, standing in the sun too long, drinking too little water and too much caffeine. The consequences of that can now be seen on my face. My complexion is blotchier than it's been in a long time and over the last month or so I've noticed little creases on my forehead and between my eyebrows. I haven't had those before. My mother, who is in her mid-sixties, doesn't have those lines.

I do use moisturizer that contains SPF 15 (I refuse to use any other kind), but that doesn't seem to be enough to keep the creases from developing, which annoys me. Crow's feet wouldn't bother me, but these? Are just very wrong.

*************************

Though this should come as a surprise to no one, censorship is alive and well and living in New York City. It's also retroactive.

G-d, how these people exhaust me.

(Links courtesy of TheFirst.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...