<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

quick notes... 

I'll be away from the computer most of the weekend, as I'm going to be in Ventura County helping my mom out with a few things (the family drama doesn't involve her, thank heavens) and she has no computer. But I just wanted to jot down a couple of things:

* Last night I attended a performance of Letters Never Sent that Pamie and her friend Liz are entering into U.S. Comedy Arts Festival. It was as funny as the first time I'd seen it, with a few new bits to keep it topical. While there I met Shack (who told me he sometimes reads my blog - don't think that didn't give me a warm feeling) and Dan (who wrote an incredible response to the form e-mail he received from the Kerry campaign after the election). And, of course, seeing Pamie again was cool. I think I've become an official Pamie groupie. Especially considering that she joked that every show she does has to be at one of two theatres since they're on my way home via the bus. Or a limousine would be provided, even if they make it to Aspen. All very, very cool people. I missed seeing stee, because he was off on a bachelor party weekend, and no one I invited could make it to the show, but otherwise it was a fun evening. And the theatre really was close to one of my regular bus stops, so I made it home before 10pm.

* I've signed up for NaNoWriMo again, but I've gotten precious little written on the story. The working title is Shuffle. Maybe if I write 5,000 words a day from now until the end of November I'll get somewhere. Or not. Eh, I'll write what I can and not worry too much about the word count.

* I do have more about Nebraska written, but I haven't transfered it from my notebook to the site yet. I think I need to do that on Sunday. And Saturday night needs to be devoted to writing. After talking with all those writers last night, I'm inspired again.

See y'all in a few days!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...