<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

nerves a-twitter... 

I don't even really have time to post this, but I need to take a couple of minutes here.

I don't like spoilers. Movies, books, TV shows - I just don't like to know the outcome before I get to the end. Once upon a time I didn't mind it so much, unless it was a surprise ending, but since I immersed myself in the world of Buffy fandom, I learned to actively dislike spoilers.

However.

With the election I don't think I can wait for the final results. Mainly because we probably won't know the actual outcome until all of the challenges have been filed and resolved, which may not be for weeks.

(BTW, there will be challenges. You can bank on it.)

So I sit on the edge of my nerves, all but nibbling my long fingernails down to the quick. I feel nervous, scared, exhilarated and just impatient. But I don't want to know exit polls. I don't want to get my hopes up and have them dashed.

So I'm just going to ignore Magnum P.I.'s latest post. And the continual election coverage...coverage from a dispassionately funny Canadian. Because it really is the best for my delicate nerves.

Oh, BTW, wanna check out some sexy, sexy people? Sure you do. All of these people make me growl like a naughty schoolgirl.

And if you voted? You're a sexy, sexy person too. Especially if you voted for Kerry and Edwards. In fact, if you voted for Kerry and Edwards, you should come over here and whisper sweet Kerry-isms in my ear.

Ooh, yeah...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...