<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

a quick check-in... 

...from Ackerman Union at UCLA. I figure since I posted an entry the last time I was here, on my birthday in April while attending the Book Fair, I'd post again. Maybe this will be a new tradition of mine.

Anywho, tonight is the first night of the Culver City Film Festival and I'm due for my shift at the opening night party in a few minutes. It should be fun. Aside from checking people in and giving them wristbands, I have no idea what I'll be doing tonight, but that's okay. I'm sure I won't be doing that for the full four hours. Though I don't relish the thought of not getting home until close to 2am, it can't be helped.

I'll try to check back in tomorrow - no film festival for me since I have a chiropractic appointment after work and I may be useless. If I spy any celebs tonight, I'll let y'all know. Because despite my many years in this town and more than a few years spent around celebrities, inside I still get all giddy.

I'm such a geek.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...