<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

musical note... 

...is there any more perfect song than In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel? Oh, one or two may exist, but there is no doubt that this is one of the most perfect songs ever written.

As I clean I like to listen to music. I'm currently listening to a bunch of mix CDs on random, enjoying compilations from myself and CuteNerdBoy and GrüvLoungeGoth, a wonderful mix of styles and artists playing on what is essentially a 100 song mix CD. In Your Eyes has a home on Traversing in Colbalt which is the CD I put together this past summer.

There is a definite emotional thruline to the entire CD, with this song very appropriately the seventeenth of eighteen songs. And it sweeps me up each and every time I listen to it.

Beauty. And perfection.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...