<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

if you're curious... 

...and are waiting for my incisive analysis of the VP debate:

I haven't watched it yet.

I know, I know. I got home much later than I anticipated last and was plum tuckered out. And not in the the proper frame of mind to evaluate whether I prefer crunchy or creamy, er I mean, Edwards or Cheney.

(Though the answers, of course, are crunchy and Edwards - I mean, what true peanut butter lover will pick creamy? *snort*)

All I wanted to do was surf and write.

With luck, perhaps tonight I'll set my eyes upon that scathing war of words.

Though I have to say, if you're waiting for my analysis, ya might want to find someone who actually knows anything about politics. Me, I'm just a tree-hugging pinko commie progressive dyed-in-the-wool liberal who likes to dabble a little bit. What do I know?

I mean, I think I know everything, but I've been known to be wrong. But don't tell anyone...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...