<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

guess what? 

I'm not home to watch the debates again, but I am taping them (I hope). Maybe I'll have an open block of time to watch them in December.

Okay, so I'm not that busy. But I got things goin' on this weekend, so no debate watchin' fer me!

Still, y'all should check out Omar's Debateyblog!. Debate snark as it happens, folks. Ain't nothin' finer.

(Well, there are a few things that are finer, but this is pretty fine, too.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...