<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

cute button nose... 

Last night was a BBQ at RockerChick's, but unfortunately there was no one there I could seriously flirt with, so I was a little bit bummed. I still had fun, but no flirting was kinda sad.

And today? Today I accomplished most of the cleaning that I should have done yesterday. Then again, I didn't have a choice in the matter. Because the place was a disaster and I was expecting a very special visitor in the afternoon.

No, it wasn't Aunt Flo. That's not for a couple of days. Today's visitor was far more special: the ever-so-dreamy Steve Amaya, author of Evaporation.

He's working on a photo project and asked me to participate. Being the photo whore that I am, I naturally agreed. So he stopped by, we chatted about various subjects, he took a bunch of pictures of me, we chatted some more, then ate some yummy food (I had a couple of martinis and my face is still slightly numb), accompanied by even more chatting. It was an evening of chatting. With even some serious talking. As one would expect from someone with as well-written a journal as Evaporation, the conversation was interesting and fun. And Steve is as charming in person as he is on the computer screen. I think I may have flirted just the tiniest bit. But only a tiny bit, what with him being married and all.

Definitely a good day. And such a cute button nose...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...