<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

what the hell... 

...I'll give it a try. I hear from reliable resources that it's totally on the up-and-up, because I'm definitely not one to sign up for this sort of stuff all the time. But that iPod of CuteNerdBoy's was so fun to play with on the camping trip that I'd love one of my own.

So if y'all could click here to help me get a free iPod, I would be ever so grateful. Maybe you can get one of your own, too.!

Music, whee!

(FYI, I'm starting to feel more human and less like a bundle of shredded nerves, so please put away your guns. Wait! No! I'm feeling better, really! Please don't shoot me!)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...