<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

they shoot carols, don't they? 

I sure hope so, because I could do with a good shooting about now.

Bad headache, queasy stomach, neck and upper back totally tweaked (as they have been all week from sleeping badly Monday night). If someone can tell me why the hell I came into work today (albeit four hours late), I would be most appreciative. I mean, sure my manager is on vacation (in beautiful Ivan-stricken Florida - I think she may have finally evacuated), which means that I'm getting calls from her clients, which makes this week very busy. But maybe I should've stayed home.

I'm waiting for the pain-killers to kick in, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Put me out of my misery. Please?!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...