<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

no reason for existing... 

...except to assuage the teeny tiny...egos of men (and women) who probably could use a good dose of therapy over the monstrosity that is the CXT.

Having stoked a violent hatred of Hummers (it's all I can do not to froth at the mouth when I see them trundle down the street), one can imagine I'm none to pleased about the latest entry into the I'm-better-than-everyone-else-and-here's-my-outrageously-large-vehicle-to-prove-it-and-no-my-dick-isn't-the-size-of-a-grain-of-sand class of trucks.

I hope the trends start going the other way. And fast. Otherwise those of us with an ounce of caring about our environment, the condition of the roads and the safety of our fellow drivers will soon be killed by the plethora of idiots who drive humungous cars with no idea of how to properly pilot them.

Or maybe cops in California need to start enforcing the vehicle weight limit laws.

Hey, there's an idea.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...