<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

new journal links... 

I love the internet.

I love the people on the internet.

I love the people on the internet that have interesting things to say.

I love the people on the internet that have interesting things to say and pay me lovely compliments and/or link to me.

Which is why I love these journals and will add them to the sidebar when I have a little more time:

Evaporation - Steve's not new to me (he's on the old Journals I Read, all of which will be placed in the sidebar), but he is a new link for this blog. I've been reading his fun and moving writing and looking at his pretty photos since I first stumbled upon Chuck's Mojave Phone Booth site back in '99.

treppenwitz - David is a fine writer who leads a fascinating life both familiar and strange to this life-long suburban gal.

The Meat of the Matter - Jim writes of politics and philosophical underpinnings and cabbages and and kings (okay, maybe not the cabbages so much) and writes of them well. So much so that I'm over-looking the references to dead animal carcass. (Insert winking smileycon here.)

Y'all need to check out these fellas, 'cause this girl's gone and fallen in smit with them. *sigh*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...