<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

i find myself puzzled... 

There is definitely something wrong with my ankles. I've worn athletic shoes or flats over the last week, with only a few twinges and no swelling. Today I'm wearing heels again. They are comfortable shoes, with only 2 1/2" heels (not high at all for me) and I've not done much walking today - less than usual, actually. But my ankles have swollen up again, especially the left one, and I am at a loss.

I've talked with a new doctor, as my previous one, while fine, is completely inconvenient for me since his office isn't close to either my home or work. He comes highly recommended from SisterCompanyAdministrator, so I think I'll be okay there, but I'm currently on the cancellation list, since it generally takes four weeks for them to see new patients.

My fingers, they are crossed.

Sarriah did remind me about the existence of urgent care clinics, so I may very well go to one of those by the end of the week. Because these Elephant Man ankles are completely unacceptable.

So it will be flats and athletic shoes for me for the foreseeable future. *sigh* I'm going to miss my pretty, pretty heels!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...