<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

d'oh! 

I can't believe I haven't posted something like this yet! But the marvelous Pamie reminded me via her own entry about the importance of urging others to register to vote.

So, if y'all haven't done so, go do it. Because while it's always super important, voting this year is especially so. If you want a change in administration, that is. If you don't, well, I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Why are you reading my page?

2) What the hell is wrong with you?

(I happen to agree with John - if you're voting for Bush, you're either stupid, ignorant and/or hypocritical.)

Pamie also reminded me about urging your representative to vote "No" on the "Marriage Protection Amendment" (call 202-225-3121 and they will connect you to your representative). I'll be doing so during my lunch hour, I promise you that.

So, yeah. Voting. Good thing to do. You sexy, sexy thing, you. *growl*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...