<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

could it be true? 

Chest challenged chicks ring in bigger breasts.

I don't need bigger breasts, but Cheech and Chong (sorry, Chris, I mean Ginger and Mary-Ann) have lost a bit of their former fullness due to my thirty-five pound weight loss over the last couple of years. I wonder if the ring tones can help with that...

(Link sent by a friend.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...