<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

btw... 

I have to remember - blogging is like driving: it should never be done while drunk, angry or upset. Or while naked and wearing face paint.

Actual details probably won't follow later (involves other people, yada yada yada), but I may post a little something more about my state of mind later on. Depending on how late it is when I get back from the writing group meeting and if I don't fall asleep almost immediately upon reaching my domicile.

Thing is, what's going on in my head ties in perfectly with an entry I've mulling over for the last week or so. Funny how that happens.

Not funny haha, mind you, but still funny.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...