<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

yeesh... 

I don't want to work.

Not that I'm generally in the mood to wake up, perform my morning ablutions, bus forty minutes (hey, way better than the old 1-1/2 hours to Lions Gate) and buzz around like a busy little bee on a daily basis. I mean, I'm fine with it and all. I don't hate it with the heat of a billions white-hot suns - like my Lions Gate job - and there are things I genuinely like about it, but it's not first on my list of "Things I'd Rather Do". Which is cool.

But today? I have got major "I-Don't-Want-To-Work-And-You-Can't-Make-Me-Okay-Maybe-You-Can-Make-Me-But-I-May-Have-To-Pout-A-Little"-itis.

(Think that's long? You should see its Latin name.)

Maybe it's because I woke up early to move things around in my apartment so there would be room for the new furniture. Though it turns out that the guy that was going to help me (he works in the same building I do) had to postpone because his little daughter hurt her knee while jumping rope, the poor sweetie. The postponement actually works out better for me, but I'm still sad about his little girl.

Or maybe because, even though my headache was on the wane before I fell asleep on my couch at 10pm last night, I'm still a little sapped (it was getting really bad there - stupid bad neck).

Or maybe I'm just feeling really lazy today. I don't know. Whatever the cause all work related stuff feels as if I'm slogging through molasses (if a trifle less sticky). And I really, really don't want to talk to people on the phone if it's work related, though I so very much have to.

Anyway, nose to grindstone I go. I'd better be careful or I'll have no nose left at all, which, considering I have a normal-sized nose - unlike some family members - won't take very long.

*gazes longingly at sofas in showroom* A little nap won't hurt, right?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...