<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

wanted: new earworm... 

No, make that "Needed: New Earworm."

That damned Lee Greenwood song is burrowing through my brain, oddly entwined with Jenny from the Block (don't ask - I don't know, either). I need something else to supplant them before I'm driven to pierce my eardrums with this handy letter opener. Anything at all will do.

Unless it's from either of the Simpson siblings. Or former boy band members. Or self-important Christian rock bands. Then I'll pierce your eardrums with this handy letter opener. Or their eardrums. All I know is that eardrums will be pierced by a sharp metallic object unless I get some relief.

Fair warning.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...