<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

this just in... 

...I have a lot of crap.

Not that that comes as a surprise to anyone who has ever been in my apartment, or been unfortunate enough to brave my garage, but there's just so much stuff in my garage, and most of it is boxes overflowing with papers. And not even papers that I need. It's stuff that piled up on various flat surfaces in my apartment and had to be swept into boxes or bags for quick cleaning, then tossed into the garage, due to vistors coming over.

I also have a lot of clothes out there I need to sort through, some of which need to be washed and some of which just need to go to Goodwill or a women's shelter. How'd those clothes get out there? Same as the papers above. Obviously they're not clothes I wear all the time, but I've seen some that I do want to wear again.

I'm vacillating between actually sorting through everything (which is what I'm kinda doing now) and just piling it all to one side so that there's room for the old furniture. As time wears on and I become tired, I'm sure I'll end up doing the latter, but for now I'll continue with the former (I'm finding all sorts of things I've been looking for over the last few months). I almost wish I had a digital camera so that I could chart the progress and post it here.

Almost.

I'm just glad that I've actually organized the garage a couple of times over the course of my eight years in this apartment. I'd hate to see what it would look like otherwise!

Back to the garage I go! I hope I can come out alive! *crosses fingers*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...